The Museum range is manufactured in the UK by skilled craftsman. Traditional furniture manufacturing methods and modern waxes create hard wearing finishes on wood sourced from FSC responsible and managed forests. The ribbed Dune ball finials on this pole set provide a intricate twist to a classic finial and to create an authentic antique look. This Satin Oyster colouring is created using real Dutch metal leaf or Aluminium leaf.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains
- Suitable for straight runs
- Finial length: 89.5mm
- One-piece cup style bracket with a metal back plate
- Overall bracket projection: 105mm
- Bracket footprint diameter: 62mm
- Additional rings and matching holdbacks are available (see related products)
- Poles may be reduced in length with a wood saw
Pack includes pole (if supplied in two pieces, a joining screw is also provided to join them together), 2 finials, rings, brackets and fixings.