An answer to all those seeking extra long curtain poles with only 2 end brackets and 1 central bracket
This is a superb quality pole range in antique gold coloured wood with ribbed ball finials in two different diameters to cope with different weights of curtain. The extra long curtain poles in this range are especially suitable for extra wide windows and patio doors.
- Suitable for straight runs
- Pole diameters:
Finial lengths for:
- 40mm - suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains
- 50mm - suitable for extra heavyweight curtains
One-piece bracketBracket dimensions for:
- 40mm diameter pole sets: 110mm
- 50mm diameter pole sets: 140mm
300cm poles and over are supplied with 3 bracketsExtra rings, sold individually, are available (see related products)Poles may be reduced in length with a wood saw
- 40mm diameter pole sets - wall to centre of pole: 85mm
- 50mm diameter pole sets - wall to centre of pole: 105mm, overall projection: 150mm. Footprint diameter: 75mm
Pack includes pole (if supplied in two pieces, a joining screw is also provided to join them together), 2 finials, rings and brackets.Please note that pole lengths 480cm and above require very secure wall fixings.
WE'RE SORRY BUT, UNFORTUNATELY, THIS RANGE CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO THE CHANNEL ISLANDS.