TOP-FIX or WALL-FIX
The high quality curtain poles in this range feature a 28mm Satin Nickel pole set with Sphere finials offering designer elegance and are suitable to mount to the wall or ceiling. They have been developed for the discerning customer who wants to achieve a contemporary look for their living space and have lined rings for a smooth, quieter glide.
- All poles suitable for light to extra heavy weight curtains, except 480cm poles which are suitable for light to medium weight
- Suitable for straight runs
- Finial length: 73mm
- Choice of 3 bracket styles and lengths:
Bracket footprint diameter (for all bracket styles): 50mmRings with inserts for smooth, quieter glideThis range is also available as a 28mm eyelet pole setCo-ordinating holdbacks are available (See related products)Extra packs of rings are available (See related products)Poles may be reduced in length with a hacksaw though, for safety and a professional finish, a pole cutter is recommended (See related products)
- Standard length wall fix bracket: 70mm from pole centre to wall
- Extra long wall fix bracket: 110mm from pole centre to wall
- Top-Fix bracket: approx 25mm clearance from ceiling to top of pole so may not be suitable for eyelet curtains. NOTE : A power screwdriver will be required to attach the bracket to the pole. With all top-fix installations it is important to achieve secure fixings
Pack includes pole (if supplied in two pieces then a joining splice is also provided which fits inside the ends of each pole to join them together), 2 finials, rings (1 per 10cm) and brackets.Note: 480cm poles require very secure fixings.
WE'RE SORRY BUT, UNFORTUNATELY, THIS RANGE CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO THE CHANNEL ISLANDS.