Suitable for blinds up to 210cm wide and up to 350cm drop
Available in 6 widths which can be easily reduced with a hack saw.
- 60-120cm widths have 1:1 ratio pully for up to 4 kg blinds
- 150-210cm widths have 1:3 ratio pulley for up to 8kg blinds
The pre-assembled ready corded kit includes all components (listed below) necessary to create a roman blind, excluding the fabric. All of the parts are tested and batch coded to comply with the new child safety regulations (EN13120 Standard).
Customers often purchase roman blind kits and curtain poles together, in order to black out as much light as possible in bedrooms or just to 'soften' the appearance of the window surround.
- Strong, white aluminium enclosed headrail with pulley housing, chrome chain, hook tape and loop tape
- 19mm Roman blind tape
- Wall or ceiling fix cam lock supports
- Internal cord guides/spool (see drop down list above for quantity)
- Chain safety certified P Clip
- 5 x 3mm CBA Fibre Glass rods
- Oval PVC bottom bar
- 3mm CBA snap on cord guides
- CBA Cord toggles
- Easy to trim continuous chrome metal (not plastic) beaded chain operation. Chain drop: 120cm
- Warning labels
- Fixing Instructions
A range of kits to suit every size of windowThe kit comes in a variety of sizes suitable for making your own Roman Blinds up to 210cm wide and 350cm deep. The header rail is made of aluminium with hook tape already applied. This can be ceiling or wall fixed with easy to use lever lock brackets. The entire mechanism is enclosed within the top rail which gives a very neat appearance. The kit includes PVC rods and bottom bar. The mechanism has a 1:3 winding ratio and will operate successfully with blinds up to 8kg. The chain is chrome effect metal for durability. All parts are tested and batch coded to comply with EN13120 Standards for child safety.So now there is no excuse not to buy some fabric and make your own Roman blind.
Note: Fabric not