PolesAndTracks.co.uk is a trading name of The UK Carpet Syndicate Ltd. and the company's registered address is 30 Camp Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6EW, UK. Tel: 01256 816197.Registered in England: No. 2283672.V.A.T. No. GB 492 9131 27.Based in Hampshire border, and with 30 years experience in soft furnishing, we have sourced the best and most up to date curtain poles and tracks for your home.We genuinely wish to serve our customers well and are happy to provide answers to questions regarding designs, sizes, colours, etc. Please don't hesitate to contact us.If you have any comments or suggestions please e-mail us at email@example.com
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our catalogue, click on any items that you wish to buy to put them into the Shopping Cart. After each addition to the cart you will be given 3 options as follows:
- 'Return to Catalog' which will allow you to return to the catalogue to purchase further items before going to the checkout
- 'Checkout Now' to complete your purchase, where you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order. Finally, prior to providing you payment details, we provide a secure environment where it is safe for you to provide your payment details.
- 'Update' which should be used to recalculate the cost after you have made an alteration to the quantities or removed items.
When viewing the catalogue items you may, at any time, click on "View Cart" to view the contents and make amendments if necessary. Finally, click on "Checkout" to complete your purchase.
Alternatively, you may order by e-mail or phone. We will place the order on the website for you, but will require you on the phone to take payment. Enter our on-line shop, browse our catalogue and gather all the information about the item(s) you wish to purchase then email firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring 01256 957043. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, Delta, and Maestro. You may send your credit/debit card information via phone, or over the Internet using our secure facility. We do not advise the use of e-mail to transmit payment details since this is not a secure environment in which to do so.
Discount Discount is offered on poles and tracks only. You will qualify for a 2.5% discount if you purchase 2 or 3 poles or tracks and 5% discount if you purchase more than 4 poles or tracks. The discount will be automatically calculated as you proceed through the checkout pages.
Shipping And Handling
FREE DELIVERY (orders over £95.00 to UK mainland addresses, except Scottish Highlands) Orders up to and including £95.00 will incur a £7.75 postage and packing fee.
Despatch to the following destinations will incur an administration and postage & packaging fee as indicated below.
SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS: £23.50
CHANNEL ISLANDS, NORTHERN IRELAND AND UK OFF-SHORE ADDRESSES: £29.50
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: £32.75.
When ordering on-line, the appropriate postage and packaging fee (calculated according to the destination) will be added to your order at the checkout before you submit your credit card details. There is opportunity at this stage to proceed or abort the transaction.DELIVERIES CANNOT BE LEFT WITHOUT A SIGNATURE. Therefore, please consider whether there will be someone available to sign for your parcel. You may wish to give us a different delivery address to the invoice address, e.g. a work or neighbour's address. It is also helpful if you can provide a neighbour's property number/name, where indicated during the order process, which the couriers can try if necessary. Please provide a phone number, especially when paying via paypal. Couriers sometimes need to ring on route and cant wait for us to email and get a reply. In the event of a failed delivery, the courier will leave a card with their depot's contact number so that you can contact them direct. 1 further delivery attempt will be made which, if unsuccessful, will result in the goods being returned to our supplier. After this we will, at your request, re-despatch your order but there will be a charge for this.
Orders placed on-line will receive an automated e-mail response to confirm that the order has been received. Orders received over the internet, by phone, post, e-mail or fax will be dealt with promptly.
Most orders are despatched the same day and and take 2-3 days some are delivered the next working day but you will be notified if any items are out of stock and cannot be supplied within 7 days. Please note, 3 additional days should be allowed for deliveries to Scottish Highlands, offshore islands, in some cases 7-10 days for Northern Ireland and the Channel Isles.
If you have a specific deadline to meet which does not fall within the time-scales above, please contact us and we will do our best to fulfil your requirements.
Shipment is subject to credit card authorisation/cheque clearance. In the event that authorisation is refused, we will contact you to supply another card or for you to arrange clearance. Our terms do not affect your statutory rights.
If items are out of stock and your order cannot be fulfilled within the timescales above we will, with your agreement, back order for you.
Receiving Your Delivery When receiving the delivery please:
1) sign your name followed by the letter "UC" to indicate that the contents are 'unchecked'
2) record any external damage to the packaging on the courier's documentation
3) refuse the delivery if it is apparent that the contents are damaged
4) if the courier's documentation states that there is more than one parcel, please ensure that the correct number are delivered - if any are missing, please give details on their documentation and notify us immediately.
Please check the contents of your order on delivery day, and contact us immediately if there are any discrepancies. If the goods are not checked and you dont sort within the 2 weeks returns period we are unlikely to be able to fix any issues for you, due to supplier terms and conditions. If goods are damaged please take pictures and e-mail us at email@example.comWe advise you not to book a fitter, or any other tradesman, to carry out work until you are sure that all the items ordered have been delivered in satisfactory condition. We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by failure to act upon this advise.
All prices in this catalogue include V.A.T. at 20%.
Credit Card Security
This web site is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) compliant. You can provide your credit/debit card details in complete confidence in our secure environment. During the order process, immediately prior to you providing us with your payment details, you will be forwarded to a secure area which is signified by the 'Golden Padlock' at the top of the screen and the 'http' prefix in the address bar changing to 'https'.
All credit/debit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
We guarantee your satisfaction.
As soon as possible after you have received your delivery, please check the contents and notify us immediately if there are any discrepancies or if any items are damaged so that we can rectify things without delay. If the 2 weeks returns period ends, we are unlikely to be able to fix your problem.
If you're not entirely satisfied with any item, simply return it to us undamaged, in the original, undamaged, retail packaging within 14 days for exchange, refund or credit.
See our Returns Policy below.
For customer services please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you can phone us on 01256 957043 or write to us at:
Unit 19 Enterprise Centre
Moniton Trading Estate
West Ham Lane
If you need to reach us, please email us on email@example.com You can phone us on 01256 957043, but please be aware that it is only an answerphone service, so please leave a message, and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as we can. Alternatively write to us at:
Unit 19 Enterprise Centre
Moniton Trading Estate
West Ham Lane
14 day guarantee
At PolesAndTracks.co.uk we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchases - every time. Occasionally though, we appreciate that you may want to return items, so our Returns Policy is given below.
Our QUIBBLE-FREE RETURNS GUARANTEE means that if you are unhappy, for any reason, with your purchase you can return it to us in its original condition and its original, undamaged, retail packaging within 14 days and we will issue a refund for the price you paid for the item
You can always return items if they are faulty. Please see 'Return instructions' below for details of how to return faulty items.
When returning an item because of an error by us or because it is faulty, we will be happy to refund the delivery charges incurred in despatching the goods to you and your costs in returning it to us. Otherwise you will be responsible for those charges.
Ensure the item is in its original condition and undamaged original retail packaging. Download an Exchanges & Returns Form by clicking on the button below and carefully follow the instructions on the form. Be sure to state the order number quoted on your online order acknowledgement. If you order was not placed online you may not have an order number so, in this instance, please state the invoicee name and address. If the item is faulty, please provide details of the fault.
Package securely and send the package to the address below:
Unit 19 Enterprise Centre
Moniton Trading Estate
West Ham Lane
We regret we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods and, for your protection, suggest that adequate POSTAL INSURANCE COVER is obtained when returning anything, refunds will only be processed once the goods are back with us, and in good condition, so it is advised to get a tracking number.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights:
This contract shall come under English law. In the event of a dispute, our customer services department is at your disposal with the aim of reaching the fairest, amicable settlement. Failing this, both parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, regardless of the place of delivery or accepted method of payment.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term 'The UK Carpet Syndicate LTD' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 30 Camp Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6EW. Our company registration number is 2283672 and the place of registration is England. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The UK Carpet Syndicate Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The UK Carpet Syndicate Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The UK Carpet Syndicate Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of The UK Carpet Syndicate Ltd - © The UK Carpets Syndicate Ltd. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material