Ideal for all shapes of windows; straight runs, bays and reverse bends
To see many of the unique features of this curtain track, take a look at this video:
- Suitable for light to heavy weight curtains
- Can gently be bent forward and/or reverse by hand, if required, using inserts included. Minimum radius: 4cm.
- Face-fix/top-fix steel brackets
- Projection from wall to back of track: 35mm
- Overall bracket projection: 40mm
- Wall bracket footprint (hx w): 22mm x 17mm
- Top-fix bracket footprint (l x w): 40mm x 17mm. NOTE: It is important to achieve secure fixings).
- Track depth (excluding gliders): 20mm
- Magnetic closers which keep adjoining edges of curtains together when closed
- Free flowing gliders
- Extra gliders available (see related products)
- Additional standard (40mm) projection brackets available (see related products)
- Track may be reduced in length with a hack saw
- Two or more track sets may be joined end-to-end to make extra-long tracks (special connectors available separately - see related products)
- Extra long (112mm) projection brackets are available separately. NOTE: face-fix only (see related products)
Pack includes track (including connector when track is supplied in 2 pieces), gliders (at least 1 per 10cm), standard projection (40mm) brackets, 1 pair of end stops, bending inserts and fitting instructions.Please Note
: no fixing screws or rawl plugs are supplied with the double brackets, but these can be readily obtained from DIY or hardware stores.