Ideal for all shapes of windows; straight runs, bays and reverse bends
To see many of the unique features of this curtain track, take a look at this video:
This double track Set has everything you would need to hang dual-layered curtains.
- Suitable for light to heavy weight curtains
- Can gently be bent forward and/or reverse by hand, if required, using inserts included. Minimum radius: 4cm.
- Steel fixing brackets
- Track depth (excluding gliders): 20mm
- Choice of wall-fix or top-fix brackets:
Distance between 2 tracks: 68mmMagnetic closers which keep adjoining edges of curtains together when closedFree flowing glidersExtra gliders available (see related products)Extra 112mm wall-fix and 83mm top-fix double brackets are available (see related products)Track and valance may be reduced in length with a hack saw
- Wall-fix bracket (illustrated above): 112mm projection, bracket footprint (h x w): 31mm x 18mm
- Top-fix bracket (not illustrated) footprint (l x w): 83mm x 20mm. NOTE: It is important to achieve secure fixings).
Pack includes 2 tracks (including connectors when tracks are supplied in 2 pieces), gliders (at least 1 per 10cm), double brackets, 2 pairs of end stops, bending inserts and fitting instructions.Please Note
: no fixing screws or rawl plugs are supplied with the double brackets, but these can be readily obtained from DIY or hardware stores.