Excellent quality corded PVC track for bays or straight runs
PLEASE NOTE: TRACK CANNOT BE REVERSE BENT TO CREATE RETURNS OUT OF BAYS
- Suitable for straight runs
- Suitable for bow or bay windows with shallow or 90 degree bends, If in two pieces the cord is then split drawn each end and cannot be corded for a one way pull.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains
- Face or top fix. NOTE: as with all top-fix installations, it is important to achieve secure fixings)
- Track depth (excluding gliders): 28mm
- Lengths up to and including 275cm supplied as a single length and can be corded at either end or converted to a one way draw
- Lengths 300cm and above supplied in two pieces, joined centrally and corded at each end.
- Cord drop: 160cm
- Provided with a cord safety holder
- Bracket projection: 28.5mm
- Track may be reduced in length with a hack saw
- Extra gliders available (see related products)
- Extra standard (top or face-fix) leverlock brackets available (see related products)
Pack includes track, gliders, brackets, cord tensioner, fittings and installation instructions.