£120.40 (Including VAT at 20%)
* Poles 360cm and over come in 2 pieces with a hidden joiner and a
centre bracket which supports and conceals the join.
An answer to all those seeking extra long curtain poles with only 2 end brackets and 1 central bracket
This superb quality pole range in Pewter coloured wood with ball finials is available in 2 different diameters. Our customers are often looking for curtain poles over 4 metres long so these are especially suitable for extra wide windows and patio doors since they are available up to 600cm (19' 8") long!
- Suitable for straight runs
- Pole diameters:
Finial lengths for:
- 40mm - suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains
- 50mm - suitable for extra heavyweight curtains
One-piece bracketBracket dimensions for:
- 40mm diameter pole sets: 85mm
- 50mm diameter pole sets: 110mm
300cm poles and over are supplied with 3 bracketsExtra rings, sold individually, are available (See right)Poles may be reduced in length with a wood saw
- 40mm diameter pole sets - wall to centre of pole: 85mm
- 50mm diameter pole sets - wall to centre of pole: 105mm, overall projection: 150mm. Footprint diameter: 75mm
Pack includes pole (if supplied in two pieces, a joining screw is also provided to join them together), 2 finials, rings and brackets.Please note that pole lengths 480cm and above require very secure wall fixings.
WE'RE SORRY BUT, UNFORTUNATELY, THIS RANGE CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO THE CHANNEL ISLANDS.